RE: [MV] M1009 License Plate

From: Kenny Reed (kreed@pintoeng.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 04:53:52 PST

On my 68 m35a2 I didn't want to drill holes or anything like that so i went
to napa and got two magnetic oversize load flag holders. They are rated to
hold like 60 pounds on a 1/4" thick piece of steel. I mounted it on my mud
flap in the back of course and haven't had any problems yet. And i shows
and stuff i just take it off and it is back to mil spec original. i can get
the part numbers if you want. the magnet had a 1/4-20 stud and came with a
locking wingnut. pretty straight forward.

Kenny Reed
1968 M35A2 W/W, Whistler
Hopefully Ring Mount and .50 cal soon