Re: [MV] M151 carb - no squirt?

From: Mil-Veh Co. (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 20:04:11 PST

Nope, can't find one. Least not as I've ever known
one. Maybe it's not supposed too? Weird carb.

Carb is erradict, runs really rough, could be starving
for fuel as no black smoke. Definately some major
malfunction.

Checked float level, tried to clean out carb, but
todays carb cleaner is a joke. I say that because all
the good stuff has been banned in California years
ago!

Jack