items for sale on ebay

From: mkmvpa@juno.com
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 20:30:23 PST

I have a couple items for sale on ebay. One is a old style emergency brake handle for an M35 and appears to have never been used. the other is a take off Multifuel engine manifold flame heater fuel pump. I took the system off my deuce and was operating when removed.

The following link will take you to my for sale page. Thank You for your time and consideration.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZiyaayas184

 Also if anyone out there is interested in a rebuildable injector pump like what is used on an LDT-465-1C motor I have one for sale.