Re: [MV] WWII civvy trucks usage by Germans

From: david gudmunsen (kroctec@btopenworld.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2005 - 16:23:47 PST

With reference to German trucks of World War 2. I have started to do a quick
bit of research. Also further to Stephen Grammonts excellent letter
outlining the way in which vehicles are acquired during war time.

Whilst I have no doubt there may be problems with regard to the politics
expressed on this site, it is never the less a mega site for old
manufacturers across the world, loads of pics and plenty of names to
research. So for what it is worth try

http://www.autogallery.org.ru/gothers.htm

Best regards from David Gudmunsen