Re: [MV] CUCV Doors

From: Erik Lundquist (Erik_lundquist@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2005 - 17:52:13 PST

Yes regualar, GM truck doors will fit from the mid 70's-88, blazer and
suburaban doors will work from mid 70's to 91. hope this helps.
erik
"Our country won't go on forever, if we stay as soft as we are now. There
won't be any America - because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take
our women and breed a hardier race." LtGen Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller USMC