MTA Military Vehicle Show and Swapmeet

From: Fred Schlesinger (MTA) (fred@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2005 - 19:38:44 PST

Re: MTA Military Vehicle Show and Swapmeet
       April 2 & 3, 2005

      Saturday, February 26, 2005

I was at Redball's excellent swapmeet in Jim Thorpe, Pa this morning, and thoughts of Spring to come
give me OD fever!

With a little more than a month to go before the MTA's Swapmeet at the Dover, NJ Armory, we are
pleased to report that more than 2/3 of the tables and spaces have been sold and paid for, and many
more spaces have been reserved, but not yet purchased. We expect a complete sell out of the vendor
spaces before the show, so please do not wait until the last minute to purchase your spaces.

The web site, www.mtaswapmeet.us has a listing of vendors who have purchased spaces, as well as a
list of sold and unsold spaces.

Because of its location, the large vehicle display area, re-enactors, web site, and special
programs, as well as our extensive use of advertising, signage and discount passes, our show is
unique among the swapmeet type shows in that we attract military vehicle enthusiasts, militaria
collectors, and persons who are just curious about the hobby and our vehicles.

We estimate that we had more than 4000 attendees last year. The show is so big that we provide
continuous bus service to the Rockaway Mall parking lot to accommodate the mass of cars we generate.
And our members provide 24 hour security during the show.

We offer both inside tables and outside spaces.

Fair warning! Don't dally and be excluded from this major spring event!.

MTA Swapmeet Committee:

By:
        Fred H. Schlesinger
        Co-Chairperson