Re: [MV] XM410E1

From: chance wolf (chance_wolf@shaw.ca)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2005 - 22:47:47 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "chris kahlert" <probie@hotmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2005 10:16 PM
Subject: [MV] XM410E1

> Has anybody seen this? looks like a rare experimental model before the
HEMTTs came into service. any body know the history behind these? is it
amphibious? anyways hope somebody restores it. wish I had the room & the
funds.

> http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=539723

That vehicle's been up before. Wonder if someone reneged?

Just looking around the web it seems that 8 were produced, and 4 are known
to exist (whether the GL one is counted among them or not I don't know.)
There's a pic of a live one and some basic info at:
http://deansdodges.freehomepage.com/photo5.html