Re: [MV] M151 Diff Q's

From: Julian Burke (julian@knology.net)
Date: Thu Mar 03 2005 - 18:48:34 PST

The 1100 series were really not much better and they whined too. They were
not shimmed properly. I think Boyce Equipment can fix these and talk to
Bret. Type in Boyce Equipment in your search engine as they have a neat web
site for military trucks. I think they can shim the old ones and make them
much quieter. Julian Burke