Re: [MV] Mardi Gras in Iraq

From: Stephen Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Sun Mar 06 2005 - 09:28:14 PST

I'll chalk this stuff up to "people in uniform are still Human" and
"what the public doesn't know can't hurt them"! I mean, it's not like
we're talking about the pilot's lounge at Northwestern Airlines :-)

BTW, I have a very good imagination and can totally understand your
inability to "just say no" to that tube top & dog photo op... too
funny!

Steve