Re: [MV] Don't Overload!

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Sun Mar 13 2005 - 19:21:49 PST

WOW, what a great set if instructions. At the time, all I did was very
loudly relate every 4 letter word in my vocabulary & invent several more.
I must have hit the correct set of instructions with them, since they never
allowed the overload or rails again.

Tom McHugh, NJ
US Army 1SG Retired
State Commander, Korean War Veterans Association
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer
MVPA, MTA