Re: [MV] MIL VEH PARTS HAULER ?????

From: Vadim Kogan (vadim@XCF.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: Tue Mar 15 2005 - 08:27:33 PST

On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 01:48:54PM -0700, EUGENE PANTANO wrote:
> Who has a good - dependable shipping outfit that can pick up stuff to
> deliver....and cost effective..

Looks like there's a whole bunch of us (people who want stuff from you at
Tower Park). I suppose between all the people who need stuff delivered, the
cost of the freight might become quite acceptable. I, for one, would really
appreciate such "ride sharing". Unfortunately, I can't supply any good info
:-(

Vadim.