[MV] new m35a2 first mv!

From: Kenny Reed (kreed@pintoeng.com)
Date: Tue Mar 15 2005 - 15:26:38 PST

First off Welcome to the list and congratulations on the new truck. These
guys have helped me out many many times with problems and questions. The
two that you mentioned are good and another is tnj murrays. their website is
www.tnjmurray.com. they have tons and tons of trucks sitting out back.
They are located in Dover, Delaware right behind the race track. Hope your
new truck is as good to you as mine has been to me.
Kenny Reed
1968 M35A2 W/W, Whistler
Hopefully Ring Mount and .50 cal soon