Re: [MV] Invasion OT

From: Larry Tighe (larryradio@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 08:23:11 PST

Correct Ryan,

...my point was a subtle reference to: we can't make a fighter jet's radio
in the U.S. anymore There was a time we could.....although I wouldn't be
surprised if some chips came from China! They make knock-offs of everything
else.

I wonder if my M998 is "all-American" too. Can we even make mil vehs free
from imports? I think a country should be free of import-dependency in the
production of it's military products...pipe dream today, huh?

Lar

www.antiquetelephone.com