Re: [MV] Deuce/MUTT trade?/For Sale

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 12:12:47 PST

Well, you do have to keep the books straight. But it is totally legit.

Ask any lawyer or accountant.

You are not required to make a profit if you have a corporation.
Breaking even is sufficient. Look at GM, they can lose money and still
keep chugging. (;->)

That's what I would like to do, be able to lose a couple hundred million
and still have my job/company. You could have a lot of fun losing a
couple hundred million! (:->)

Dave