Re: [MV] Deuce/MUTT trade?/For Sale

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 16:05:57 PST

All this may be true but what the heck can they do? Nothing other than
carry four people maybe. I had an uncut restored M151 and I sold it and
have NEVER regretted it for one moment. It all depends on what you want. I
wouldn't trade my M35A2C for an M151. Maybe some other Jeep but not one of
those.

Sonny