Re: [MV] Deuce/MUTT trade?/For Sale

From: flyn3nvt@adelphia.net
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 04:01:16 PST

 This is for those who are in the New England area. I too would like to trade a deuce for a M151 for equal value. I have a 1971 M35A2 w/w that I just painted last fall in semi gloss OD and is in accurate Vietnam Markings for a Transportation Unit in the Highlands. (541st trans co)

It currently in the put back together stage before the Winter hit me. It has a NOS canvas top and exhaust from the muffler on out. If she doesent go this spring, you can see her on her "for sale" tour at the Green Mountain Military Vehicle Club Rally in Northfield VT JULY 7-9 and Possibly at the Weare NH show.

Jeff in VT