2005 East Coast Rally And Convey

From: Kenny Reed (kreed@pintoeng.com)
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 19:33:28 PST

In the 2004 convey I only met up with the converging groups in the parking
lot of Golden Corral or Wendy's whichever you can to refer to it as. I had
the best time of my life. well except for when people in new H2's turn
their heads really fast to stare at you in a old beat up $2500 deuce. I
would like to meet up with the convey and ride with them a little further
this year. Has anything been planned as far as stops and/or fuel/food areas
for the north part of the convey. Thanks in advance.

Kenny Reed
1968 M35A2 W/W, Whistler
Hopefully Ring Mount and .50 cal soon