RE: GL AQUISITION PRICES

From: Carl & Kathy Cundy (mistymtn@gwtc.net)
Date: Fri Mar 25 2005 - 05:33:03 PST

Thank you for your email. All acquisition values are off by 2 decimal
places. So 70,000 is actually only 700 and so on. We hope to have this
correct by the opening of business tomorrow.

Government Liquidation, LLC
15051 N. Kierland Blvd 3rd Floor
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Customer Service Hours: 8 AM to 5 PM MST, Monday thru Friday
480-367-1300
info@govliquidation.com
Our online Live Chat service is also a great way to contact us!

   NEED HELP WITH SHIPPING? For your convenience, Government Liquidation
   provides a list of packing and/or shipping companies on our website.
   You can access this list by clicking on the small moving truck icons
   found throughout our site, or through the SHIPPERS & PACKERS page
   located on the left hand side of the web page near the bottom. Please
   remember to make an appointment with the Site Manager to arrange the
   pick up date and time.

                      "Carl & Kathy
                      Cundy" To:
<info@govliquidation.com>