Re: [MV] G/L $8,264,500.00 M35A2C

From: JEFF HAIN-MATSON (flmv@flmv.net)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 11:51:04 PST

Bob Ternes wrote:

> Ok, I realize there are FIVE starters listed in
> this auction, but gosh, did the gubmint really
> pay a quarter of a million for these babies?
> http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=538924

No, they paid $310.00ea for 1371ea in jul 2004.
further more these have a book value of $457.00ea, which means they should
show an Aqu. value of $2285.00

I hope they are paying the government their percentage based on these
incorrect aqu. costs!! It would serve GL right......

All we can do is hope that when the contract comes up for renewal in several
years GL doesn't get it, or better yet DRMS wakes up and takes the mission
back in house.

jeff

--
JEFF HAIN-MATSON