Re: [MV] G/L $8,264,500.00 M35A2C

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 12:41:53 PST

I don't buy it. GL has an obligation to try and get things right on
their website. If they advertise a truck and you get there and they
give you a car, that is wrong. But you are right, to a point. Buyer
beware whenever buying stuff deemed "repairable" or salvage.

The DRMO did the job before also, and there are other companies besides
  GL that can sell stuff on the web.

IMO, the erroneous purchased costs are inexcusable and someone should
lose their job over that BS.

Dave