Re: [MV] G/L $8,264,500.00 M35A2C

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 05:58:40 PST

I just wonder what GL would say if someone called and asked them why they
are doing that? I sometimes let it make me raise a bid. I say that they
are misleading to do something like that, just like they misled me a few
weeks ago by the description saying that the lube and service unit had a
gasoline engine and a 26 CFM compressor on it and when I picked it up it had
neither and they would do nothing about it.

Sonny