Re: [MV] No bargains at auctions like G/L's

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 19:33:17 PST

Wolf,

Are you saying that GL should only sell to dealers who know how to use the
GL website and tell everyone else they aren't allowed to buy from them?
When I was in the Army they did what it took to inform people on active duty
to come to property disposal sales and I have been doing it ever since.
What should I do, go to a dealer and pay roughly double and sometimes ten or
twenty times what I can buy it from the government for? Don't think so.

Sonny