Re: [MV] G/L $8,264,500.00 M35A2C

From: Carl & Kathy Cundy (mistymtn@gwtc.net)
Date: Fri Mar 25 2005 - 20:34:27 PST

MY APPOLOGIES:
AFTER THE FIRST MESSAGE ON THIS FORUM
CONCERNING THE MISREPRESENTATION OF AQ. AMOUNTS LISTED W/ GL---I E-MAILED GL
ASKING FOR AN EXPLANTATION------
I GOT ONE --"FAST" I POSTED THIS ASAP!
(TWICE) TWO DECIMEL POINTS OFF -- WILL CORRECT IT "NEXT BUSINESS DAY"

DOES MY MAIL WORK ?? OR ??
AM I THE ONLY ONE W/ BALLS ENOUGH TO GO TO THE SOURCE WITH "WHINING"

SORRY FOR THE SPELLING --- I'M TIRED OF PEOPLE THAT CAN'T STAND-UP TO THE
SOURCE OF THEIR PROBLEMS !!