RE: [MV] STUFF for California.....

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 13:13:49 PST

I'm a NorCal local... If this guy that's driving to SF can stop by my
place in Livermore, CA, (Prior to April 4th) then I can deliver it to
SoCal. I'll be doing a temporary assignment in Fresno for a week then
driving to San Diego to meet up with some friends and play some airsoft.

I don't know the timetable this guy is on, but I'll be driving through
Riverside on April 8th. Other than that, I'll be heading down with some
buddies for another Socal Trip over memorial day weekend (Late May).

Aaron Horrocks
ARG, NRA, Mopar Alley, & MVCC Member
1952 M38A1
1970 Plymouth