MVlist] Military Display

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 18:36:33 PST

Great pictures Dave Thanks for sharing! Do you know what that is by the
right side turn signal on the M35? For some background on the 278th Armored
Cav here is a website

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/army/278acr.htm

I didn't find a reference to the 82nd or to Vietnam though and best I
remember they didn't use the three color camo back then but still it looks
great. Thanks, Wayne