Re: [MV] anyone dealt with Boyce Equipment???

From: Julian Burke (julian@knology.net)
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 17:39:39 PST

Re: >I was wondering if anyone has dealt with boyce equipment they sell
military parts any good or bad experiences? I am about to spend 600 with
them

     Boyce Equipment is perhaps the only operation in the country like it
and they are the most professional people I have ever met. I know of no
others that know more of axles and rear ends. They are pros in the big
equipment field and after you talk with Bret, you certainly feel satisfied
that you are in good hands.
Julian