Re: [MV] No bargains at auctions like G/L's - I don't get it...

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 23:46:54 PST

DRMS doesn't need ebay they still have their online sales system. Granted
not as much as they use to and they are trying find someone to take them
over. But like most things the govt. want to reduce their overhead (on paper
at least) The powers-that-be decided many years ago to change the auction
system and like most anything the govt. does it is very hard for them to
change directions once it has started. Wayne