Re: [MV] IDEA how to fight back against GL

From: Steve & Jeannie Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Mar 25 2005 - 10:31:11 PST

OK so who is a good wordsmith who knows all the 'problems' with these
people who is on this list? Wordsmith a letter and others find out the
Senators
and Reps on the correct Cmte and we will ALL then send a letter to the
selected Senators and Reps probably along with our own Senators and Rep
for a little more pressure.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce