Re: [MV] IDEA how to fight back against GL

From: Steve & Jeannie Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Mar 25 2005 - 11:11:39 PST

OK, even though it does not directly affect me, I suggest that everyone
(and I will do this myself too) contribute $5 to Arthur so that he may
purchase
and fund the necessary website (assuming he is willing to do all this).

I am SURE we can ALL afford $5 for this worthwhile purpose. For the price
of 3 quarts of motor oil......

You OK with this Arthur? Tell me (and others) where to send the check.

Thanks
Steve AKA Dr Deuce