Re: [MV] IDEA how to fight back against GL

From: Caleb Pal - MilVeh (m1009@defcon-3.net)
Date: Fri Mar 25 2005 - 11:23:45 PST

Hello all,

I don't know what kind of traffic this site would see, but I am willing to
host it here. If someone wants to purchase the domain, send me and email and
I will give you a static IP to point the A, CNAME and MX records to. I don't
have a huge amount of bandwidth, just a reliable dsl line, so if someone has
something better, please let us know! I can host the webpage
(apache+php+perl), and do email hosting for the site. I suck at web design
so if someone else wants to do that, I can work out a way for them to upload
it. And just for an FYI, it looks like glsucks.com is taken, maybe choose
another name that gets the point across, but isn't really negative. I
wouldn't want anyone to think of this cause as "immature and stupid". Just a
thought.

Caleb