Re: [MV] IDEA how to fight back against GL

From: tedhils@cyber-south.com
Date: Fri Mar 25 2005 - 14:26:49 PST

    Count me in for $25 and $5 per month for expenses, if necessary.
    I can live with not getting the fantastic deals us "big dealers" used to
get pre GL. I can't, however, stand getting cheated on a regular basis.
    I'm getting ready to fight the "Form 97" battle since the Alabama DMV
just told me GL needed to title the vehicles before transferring them and
they wouldn't accept GL's transfer letter. I wonder how badly GL is going
to get me this time.
Ted

Ted Hils
Ted's Trucks 'N Stuff