The Who of G/L

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 25 2005 - 14:35:44 PST

If you know the right questions to ask, this site
http://www.firstgov.gov/index.shtml
can give you the anwsers about the Senators and Reps on the correct
comittees. You do know how big G/L is?
LSI conducts more than 14,000 bulk sales a month, manages more than two
million square feet of warehouse space and employs 275 professionals.

Website for the Officers is

http://www.liquidityservicesinc.com/management.html

http://www.liquidityservicesinc.com/about.html

http://www.gowholesale.com/about/

http://www.govliquidation.com/

http://www.uksurplus.com/

http://www.liquidation.com/

Here is the latest news about them and be sure to read te last line.

Washington, D.C. (February 23, 2005) — The continued excellence and success
in maximizing value for government surplus property has earned Government
Liquidation, LLC, a subsidiary of Liquidity Services, Inc. (LSI), its second
Vendor Excellence Award for Large Business from the Defense Logistics Agency
(DLA) in the past three years. Government Liquidation received the same
award in 2002.

Through the Commercial Venture program, LSI's subsidiary serves the Defense
Reutilization and Marketing Service (DRMS), a field activity of DLA, and is
part of a critical mission to keep surplus and idle inventories moving out
of defense facilities, maximizing efficiencies, while creating a valuable
cash flow source to the U.S. Treasury.

Using a technology platform and Web site developed by LSI, Government
Liquidation sells over $60 million of government surplus property per year
using online auctions and commodity specific sales events via the online
marketplace www.govliquidation.com.

Government Liquidation was nominated for the award by the DRMS in
recognition of its superior financial performance, inventory management,
logistics services, and innovative sales and marketing programs. The Vendor
Excellence Award specifically recognizes the company's superior product
quality, on-time delivery and customer service as a DLA contractor.

"Government Liquidation has leveraged a custom Internet auction platform to
sell defense surplus at historically higher rates of return than the
government," said a DLA spokesperson. "As its award citation stated,
'Government Liquidation has greatly exceeded all contractual requirements
and expectations.'"

Wayne