book

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Fri Mar 25 2005 - 14:36:24 PST

I have just received a nice book for my %$#@& birthday:

"EQUIPMENT DATA SHEETS FOR TACOM COMBAT AND TEACTICAL EQUIPMENT"

TM 43-0001-31

Includes equipment classes:

1450, 2310, 2320, 2330, 2350,

Date: June 1985

This is a book of line drawings and basic data (weight, dimensions, type of
propulsion, etc) about most of the trucks, trailers, semi-trailers, dollies,
tanks, mules, etc, that we deal with here on this forum.

If anyone needs a photocopy of a particular vehicle, email me. I do not have
scanning capabilities. Each entry includes a full-page line drawing, in
typical Govt style, and a page or two of data. $.25 per page plus postage.

Arthur