Re: [MV] anyone dealt with Boyce Equipment???

From: Carl & Kathy Cundy (mistymtn@gwtc.net)
Date: Fri Mar 25 2005 - 15:22:07 PST

My son & I bought a "GSA" truck which did NOT "RUNS GREAT -- COME ON DOWN"
as we were told by GSA
after winning bid. Everyone @ Boyce Equipment helped us BIG time in
attempting to get this truck running for the 600 mile trip home. We feel we
now have friends in Ogden, UT (Boyce is "babysitting" my son's duece till I
can afford to get it home shortly). I'd recommend them to anyone -- we
were treated great !

Mistymtn