Re: [MV] GL conspiracy theory

From: Mil-Veh Co. (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Mar 25 2005 - 20:16:06 PST

Actually I bet GL will [arrange] for the [XXX photos]
to be on his computer at the time of the soon to come
FBI raid.

And you wondered why there has been a rash of FBI
arrests for internet porn lately? lol They all had one
thing in common, all un-happy GL customers who spoke
ill of GL on this list! Watch out now....lol