Re: [MV] Burial Flag Info

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 22:36:16 PST

Hi Bill Sorry for the loss of your Father. Was he a member of the American
Legion or VFW they may be able to help you on the spot. If you need your
father DD 214 most times they will be on record at your local Courthouse.
For help on-line try these links below. I think the casket flags are 5' x 9'
rather than the usual 3'x 5'. so if you already have the case you might need
to check which size your case will hold. Hopes this helps, Wayne

Flags, Headstones and grants
http://www.cem.va.gov/bflags.htm

http://www.displayitcases.com/mfc_mf.htm

http://www.tpromo.com/usvi/surviv1a.htm