Re: [MV] Burial Flag Info

From: jeff alberhasky (jalberhasky@juno.com)
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 04:47:16 PST

Not sure if this willl help but.....I work for the Postal Service
(large main Post Office) and we distribute the burial flags for the VA.
Not sure how it works but I do know we recieve cases of them from the VA
every few months or so to replenish those given out. Check into
this...They might just give you one??.