Re: [MV] Burial Flag at MTA Show & Swap Meet April 2-3.

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 04:17:16 PST

Bill,

DO NOT BUY a Flag. Go to your local Veterans Organization & talk to the
Commander or Service Officer at the American Legion, Korean War Veterans,
VFW, JWV, CWV, Vietnam Veterans. Also tell your Funeral Home Director.

Quite often family members donate flags or just give flags to Veteran
groups, when they do not want to just store them. They are given to
Schools & Individuals to do exactly what you want to do. They even are
often in protective plastic cases.

If you can attend the MTA show this weekend or know someone attending, I
will try to bring one there for you. If not, I could mail you a flag, when
one is available, much cheaper than buying one. It also would already be
handled reverently, by a veteran.

Where do you live ???

Tom McHugh, NJ
State Commander Korean War veterans Assoc.
1952 M38A1
MVPA, MTA