Re: [MV] GL's ToS is a joke

From: Mil-Veh Co. (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 23:24:56 PST

I see the TOS at GL has been changed since I was an
early customer. Actaully I think its been changed
frequently to cover every screw up as they go. There
is now 16 divisions containing 5337 words.

At the time I registered I doubt half that stuff was
in there. But, somehow GL is able to hold you to it,
even though they modified the contract to close loop
holes after the fact. Thats NOT nice nor in my humble
opinion legal, yet another reason to distrust these
creeps.

=== message truncated ===