RE: [MV] WTB M35 Fuel Return lines for LTD 465 1C

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 07:05:15 PST

>Thanks... I found the tubing not the connectors.

I just bought both the nuts and sleeves from a local hydraulic supplier,
they had to be ordered however. I think these are Anderson numbers, what
they call the "Control Nut" is a pn 81LB-4 ($1.0128 ea), and the sleeve that
inserts into the end of the tube is a pn 60AE-4 ($0.1523 ea). These nuts
are a one piece thing where the ferrule will break off of the nut at some
prescribed torque, never did find the exact procedure such as are you
supposed to go a certain distance further after break off or just stop at
that point. I'l be finding out soon as I have to replace the return line
that goes over the top of the engine (from the flame primer) as some animal
chewed thru it over the winter.

good luck,

je