Re: [MV] Anti-GL site (Here's a preview)

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 07:33:10 PST

Regardless as to whether or not this and that is in the TOS, if it is
wrong, it is wrong. And we have a legal right to bitch about what is
wrong. GL is acting above the legal norm and they can do that because
they are a monopoly granted by the US government. They have no
competition. Hence forth they need to be treated like a monoply and
regulated by the same US government. The US government is suppose to be
controlled by the people - and that would be US!

Dave