RE: [MV] CUCV filter sensors.

From: Mike Maynard (mike@wesleyscott.com)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 07:41:57 PST

Ok, I was curious why the civvy had it wired to the light and the mil
didn't. I had thought that was maybe what triggered the light. I do know
if its wired to the light, it will make the light come on when the filter is
plugged... but my guess is you know long before the light comes on that you
have a problem... ;-)

Mike