RE: [MV] Anti-GL site - Nuther gripe

From: Rich Sherman (richs@volcano.net)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 10:47:03 PST

> I've just stopped looking at the GL site. I used to spend hours on it.
> The prices and everything else suck. You can buy from a dealer or a
> private guy cheaper and with alot more confidence.
>
> Dave McConnell

Unfortunately, that is where I have wound up as well. With the many horror
stories and crazy prices, that's enough to keep me away. There are just too
many good dealers out there that have what I need at reasonable rates to
justify not wasting the time with GL. Maybe I'm missing some "good deals",
but at least I won't have stories to add the GL-Sucks site!