F.S. WWII CCKW, Duece, Wrecker, TOWBAR in NH

From: MilitaryVehicles (militaryvehicles@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 12:12:49 PST

WWII US MILITARY TOWBAR For CCKW 2 1/2 ton's, and other trucks with
SQUARE AXLE TUBES. (can also be used on postwar
dueces such as M35, ETC.). THIS IS THE HEAVY TOWBAR THAT WAS CARRIED
ON THE WWII WRECKERS.
Basicly it's a long straight/curved towbar that is about 12 feet long.
has the Lunette eye on one end to fit pintle hook.
and the other end has 2 flat plates/mounting brackets that bolt/clamp
around a square axle tube. This end bracket
also includes a Hinge Pin that allows towbar/bracket to move up and
down when vehicle is being towed so it stays on road.
It's ALL COMPLETE, in VERY GOOD CONDITION, NO MAJOR RUST. Direct from
the military years ago.
If you look at pictures of the WWII wreckers like the Ward Lafrance
you will see this towbar mounted to the side of bed
below boom.
GREAT FOR THE BIG TRUCK COLLECTOR, WWII and after.

LOCATED SOUTH CENTRAL NH, IN MANCHESTER. NH.
PRICE IS $200.00
It's HEAVY. can be shipped but small packing fee extra.
Prefer pickup.
PICTURES CAN BE TAKEN.

Write me back if interested and we'll try to hook up.
TOM

MILITARYVEHICLES@GMAIL.COM