F.S. HMMWV Slantback REAR DOOR/HATCH in NH

From: MilitaryVehicles (militaryvehicles@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 12:16:11 PST

Person never picked this up that said they wanted it.
SO, still available. People had replied asking to ship.
Shipping is available in US but extra charge for crating it
applies. Write back if you wanted it shipped as don't have
email's anymore.
ALSO have some HMMWV Brushguards for sale also.
(SEE OLD POST)
Tom

We have a Nice, used, HMMWV REAR METAL DOOR for the
Slantback, hardtop. (was in back of duece we bought, HA)
It's complete WITH gasket, Insulation, NO DENTS.
This is the BIG, CENTER REAR DOOR/HATCH that folds open.

It's HEAVY and in NH, Near Manchester.

Quick 200.00 for it (prefer pickup,)
pictures available
MAY BE ABLE TO SHIP, but small crating charge if so.
US SHIPPING ONLY

EMAIL: MILITARYVEHICLES@GMAIL.COM
MILITARYVEHICLES@GMAIL.COM
thanks