Re: [MV] Gear Oil

From: Patrick Jankowiak (recycler@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 19:20:32 PST

Here's what i have collected for the wisdon on M35 transmission
gear oil..

]]]]]]]]]]]]

Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 21:57:26 -0400
From: cgarbee@ipass.net
Subject: Re: [MV] GL-1 90w mineral gear oil source?

Agri-Supply carries Warren GL1 in 90w for under $20 for five
gallons.
http://www.agri-supply.com/

If you can't source GL1 locally and you don't want to pay
shipping, just make
sure that the GL5 that you substitute is also rated MT1. The
MT1 rating is
applied to the GL5 that is safe for yellow metal bearings and
such that are
harmed by the straight GL5. Some GL5's without the MT1 rating
are ok, but it
is very hard to tell which ones since they don't list the
additives on the
label...

Good luck,
CGarbee