MV -- GL and SHIPPING

From: SGM PANTANO (TRUKS1@msn.com)
Date: Fri Apr 01 2005 - 07:36:57 PST

GOT BOUNCED FOR NOT BEING IN PLAIN TEXT..THIS IS A NEW ONE ???
Back on line finally...!!! I had to have my DSL system all re-done. Upgrades
from Qwest made it even better than expected.. Sorry to all those trying to
get hold of me...
On your GL rantings.. You are ALL correct. They stink. They are obnoxious,
sleazy, and darn right misleading a lot of times. They are overly slow,
evasive and could care less about you and I as buyers. I won a Deuce from
GL...over a month now and no word on the progress of my buy ???!!! they
stink...
On the other hand, GSA is just the opposite. They ARE FRIENDLY, COURTEOUS,
HELPFUL AND HONEST. Yup..like Girl Scouts.
I bought a Deuce from them, the next day I could have taken it home... But,
had to get hold of my shipper. I faxed him all the papers on a Friday..
Following Wednesday, the deuce was in my yard....! The folks at the GSA yard
loaded it on the flatbed... They are totally SUPER all the time and I have
never had a problem with any GSA sale... Screw GL...Buy from GSA. Prices are
LOWER , and you pay no tax..and no waiting for a stupid EUC , which is a
worthless piece of paper and huge waste of time on a used MV. My SF97 was
given to me when I paid.!!
The shipping outfit I use is..SETHMAR Transportation, 9689 West Gould
Avenue, Littleton, CO 80123 --- 303-904-3744.
They will ship anything !!!!! If you are in a hurry..the price goes up... If
you do like I do..Call them...fax them all the needed papers ---and tell
them to get it ASAP... The price then goes to near half.
Gene