Re: [MV] fuel

From: Patrick Jankowiak (recycler@swbell.net)
Date: Mon Apr 04 2005 - 20:52:13 PDT

Better go get some books on petroleum engineering, welding,
control systems and the like.. Home made refineries, even when
manually operated (babysat) can be -very- dangerous because
things can happen so quickly that they get out of hand, and you
can't just shut something like that off. (don't ask)

PJ