looking for a military fire extinguisher

From: Mike Davidsen (mike@aspirationsoftware.com)
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 06:21:15 PDT

Trying to find a genuine military fire bottle as used in the
extinguisher bracket in the cab of the -715. Ebay hasn't had one in
quite some time, at least not the '60s era bottles. I see the WWII
stuff there all the time. Anyone seen one that I need? Doesn't have to
be charged (although it'd be nice). Good condition is all I ask..
Thanks for your help.

Also looking for the correct blackout light and mount for the -715.

Mike