Re: [MV] looking for a military fire extinguisher

From: Ghille (ghille@wcc.net)
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 07:26:32 PDT

Mike,
I haven't found the fire extinguisher yet, but the blackout driving light
bracket for an M151 is the same. I just did a search for M151 on ebay and
found one. Any metal blackout driving light would be correct. Do you still
have the square piece thats bolted to the hood? It's difficult to find, but
easy to fabricate.
Coby